Justin celebrated his golden birthday this year--29 on the 29th. While he was at the gym the kids and I decorated.
As soon as he got home Kobe asked Justin if he wanted to open his presents. It didn't take much convincing for Justin to say yes! So first thing in the morning we opened presents.
Kobe was more than excited about his present for Daddy. I took them to a store where everything was $5 and under and let them pick out anything they wanted for him. Kobe kept saying that his present was the best one and would be Daddy's favorite of all his presents. I think he was right!
Kobe gave him a rocket and launcher.
Lily didn't even want to wait for Daddy to open his own present, she just did it for him.
It was an exercise jump rope. I did have to help her choose something at the store because she kept picking princesses, or anything sparkly and girly.
While Justin opened the rest of his presents the kids started getting the rocket launcher ready.
Finally it was time to play!
They had a great time playing with the rocket.
That night Justin and I went out to see a movie while some friends watched Kobe and Lily. When we got home we had an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins waiting for us.
Happy Birthday Honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment