Grandma and Grandpa Hooker came to visit and to meet Jaxon.
It was a nice, low-key visit.
On Sunday we went with some friends to Marsh Creek for a BBQ and some fishing. Every time we leave the city and go somewhere outside of Philly, I think that I could really like Pennsylvania!
The kids did some fishing, but didn't catch anything.
Monday we went to my new favorite park in the area, Freedom Park.
It has a really nice football/soccer field and a baseball field that is all turf. It also has another wide open field which is where we flew a kite that we'd brought.
This is the playground which is really fun. The kids love it!
The last day that the Hookers were here we went to the Please Touch Museum. It was a blast!
We love when Grandma and Grandpa come! We are excited to live closer to them soon.











3 comments:
What a fun park and museum!
Jaxon is so cute! How are you? I've been meaning to email you NY?
Ok. I guess I deleted part of that. Meant to ask how NY was.
Post a Comment