Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kobe's 7!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kobe, happy birthday to you! I'm still in shock that my oldest child is 7 years old. How did this happen? Where did my little Kobe go? Regardless of the disbelief I felt all day, I think he managed to have a good day.
He wanted an Avengers cake, and I did my best to deliver--not my best cake, but he liked it!

Kobe was in school all day so we didn't have much time to celebrate, but that night Grandma and Grandpa Hooker came over for cake and ice cream and presents.










I'm pretty sure he got everything he wanted and more, he was soooo spoiled!


Kobe is such a fun, goofy kid! He is smart, kind, and a great big brother. He is super tall. Right now his favorites are:
  • Color: Orange
  • Food: pizza
  • Toy: Hero Factory dude
  • Movie: The Lego Movie
  • Sport: Baseball
  • Hero: Daddy
  • Book: Dragon Slayer Academy
When he grows up he wants to be a cowboy.

I love you Kobe!

No comments: