Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Snow Day!

Okay, I realize I'm behind in my blogging and this is really old news but IT SNOWED IN OCTOBER! Oct. 10th to be exact! As if the winter isn't going to be long enough. Justin had gotten up early for a golf tournament and he woke me up telling me it was snowing. I didn't want to believe him, but it was true and it continued to snow all morning. Needless to say, his golf tournament was canceled which only meant he was able to spend more hours in the library studying. When the kids woke up they wanted to go outside and play in the snow. It took forever to get them ready but eventually we made it outside to play. It only lasted about 10 minutes then Lily started crying because her glove fell off and her hands were cold. When I took Lily inside, Kobe wanted to come in too. It took so much longer to get them ready than the time it took to play outside and get undressed combined!


My little green marshmallow puff!








It really was too bad we couldn't play more, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities over the next few months!

3 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Yeah! You blogged! Cute kids. It really does take FOREVER to get the kids ready to go outside! But so worth it to see how much they love it!

TotallyContent said...

That is the one thing I HATE about snow - bundeling the kids up. You spend so long getting them ready compaired to the amount of time they spend outside. But how fun to have snow after a few years of SC winters. I'm ready to see the powdery flakes!! And so excited at the prospect of snow.

TotallyContent said...

Oh, and yes I'm pregnant...just haven't put it on the blog yet. I'm 10 weeks along. I'll be posting it real soon. I thought my comment might tip some off... ;) Love to all!