Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Years of Wedded Bliss

Photobucket
Today Justin and I celebrate our 5th anniversary! We were talking last night about how fast it has gone by, neither of us feel old enough to have been married 5 years and have two kids. Since the day we met we have had many wonderful experiences together, our first dates, becoming engaged, our sealing in the temple, having Kobe and Lilian, and living different places are just some of the major events.  I remember our wedding day so well, because it really was a beautiful and perfect start to eternity. We too, have had our share of trials and hardships, some brought on by ourselves, and others for us to learn from and bring us closer together. I am so grateful for those experiences both good and bad that have brought our relationship to where it is today.  We are much closer, more understanding, more thoughtful of one another, better communicaters, and most importantly more in love than we were on our wedding day. I look forward to the next many years as I know it will only get better!

5 comments:

The Tracys said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies by. I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. It's hard to believe how much can happen in just five years. We miss you guys and we're glad you're doing well! I can't believe how big your cute kids are getting!

Janalee said...

I didn't realize it was today! I knew it was coming though, as is spring break, Yay!! so congrats you guys! Time does fly. And when you say five years, it does seem long but the last five years HAS gone by fast!!!too fast!

Anonymous said...

How nice, it looks like your wedding was beautiful. Your kids are such cuties looks like your very happy! Do you ever plan to move back to Utah?

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Happy anniversary! I totally forgot to wish you that when I saw you today. I hope Justin did something extra special for you and didn't count the fund raiser as the anniversary celebration. Let me know if you need me to watch your kids so you can go out!

Ashley Hancock said...

Congratulations! I hope you had a good day. You guys deserve it!