Last year I took the kids to a pumpkin patch and we had so much fun we waited a whole year until we could go back and show Justin around. We had a good time and were practically the only people there. First we stopped to see the ponies. Lily loved to pet them and smiled her entire ride. Kobe, on the other hand, wouldn't go within 6 feet of the ponies. He waved to Lily as she rode past and he kept saying that next time he would ride them.
Here she is checking the pony out. We had to wait for awhile while the man was getting the ponies ready to ride and Lily didn't mind waiting since she got to pet the ponies.
Her pony's name was Bonnie.
Next we went on a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch and corn maze.
Here's Kobe waiting for the wagon.
In the corn maze.
After we found our way out of the maze we went looking for pumpkins, only to come away empty handed. There were very few pumpkins left in the fields and the ones that were left were already rotting. It was a little disappointing to go to a pumpkin patch and come away empty handed. Next year we'll have to go a little earlier!
The wagon ride back.
When we got back from the pumpkin patch we ate lunch then went into the kiddie corral. There were lots of fun things to do.
They had wiggle cars,
photo ops,
big bales of hay to climb on,
teeter totters, (Kobe actually took this picture while Justin and I were on the teeter totter. It looks like I was being thrown off, but really I was just climbing off.)
giant tire swings,
And our favorite....the corn pit!
Even Justin couldn't resist the temptation to climb in and play!
They even had a growth chart! Here's how tall they were last year:
2009
And this year:
2010
It's crazy to see how much they've grown in the past year. The pumpkin patch was a great family outing and we were soooooooo glad to have Justin there with us, I guess it wouldn't qualify as a family outing without him!

3 comments:
OH my! I am so jealous! we have nothing like that! It all looks like so much fun!seriously!
ALso cute new pics on your blog of your family! I love them!
I love the corn pit, It looks like everyone had a lot of fun!
Looks fun! We have never done that before.
Post a Comment