In January I was bored and decided to cut the kids hair. It was Lily's first time getting her haircut and my first time cutting her hair.
Before: Very long and uneven
And After: Shorter and still uneven!
It wasn't and still isn't very straight. There is one piece in the back that is much longer than the rest but since it is underneath you can't really see it unless you are looking for it. Instead of keep cutting and cutting until it was straight and end up hacking it all off, I decided to stop when I was at a length I liked and I'll go back in a month or two and try to even it out. She just doesn't sit still very long! Overall I counted it as a successful first haircut for both of us :)
1 comment:
Love the length, so flattering on her pretty little face!
Post a Comment