Monday, January 2, 2012

Go Gamecocks!

Justin's football team, the University of South Carolina Gamecocks had a great season this past fall. They were playing in some big bowl game so he made the kids show some team spirit and wear school colors.  Then he insisted I play photographer for a little photo session. I just wanted everyone to see how it played out.




 This is when Lily was completely over the photo shoot and all things football--that's my girl.

 But the boys didn't let that stop them!







Oh boy, looking through those pictures always makes me laugh. I hope you got a kick out of it too! And in case you were wondering , the Gamecocks won!

2 comments:

Da Mos said...

I was laughing the whole time I looked at those pictures! Dennis even asked if I was ok :) I love all of these updates!!!

Nix said...

The pictures are AWESOME!!!