January has always been my least favorite month because it's cold, snowy, and there's NOTHING going on. However this year, I've kinda enjoyed that aspect of it. After being so busy in November and December it was nice to start out the month with Justin home and spending a lot of time catching up on neglected duties, reading, and relaxing. And the fact that the weather has been mostly nice has helped a lot.
One morning Kobe came and laid next to me in bed and then all of sudden popped up and said, "I want to make Daddy breakfast." So we came downstairs and he did just that, insisting that he do everything by himself. He finished just as Justin got home from the gym
He even asked me to get our nice glasses out of the high cupboard so he could make chocolate milk, with marshmallows, no less!
Justin really enjoyed coming home to his breakfast of Eggo waffles, an orange, a piece of sliced cheese and chocolate milk!
Kobe even drew a picture for him. How sweet is that?
A couple days later Kobe decided he wanted to build a block tower that reached the ceiling. Luckily Justin walked in the door at that very moment and was more than excited to help Kobe reach his goal.
Unfortunately we did not have enough blocks to get it all the way to the ceiling, but it's still pretty tall!
As soon as I took the last picture the tower tipped over and Justin did his best to stop it.
Luckily we got the pictures before it came crashing down!
I've been watching two little boys (2yrs and 3 months) 3 days a week, for a little while--up until I have the baby. Kobe and Lily just love having an extra playmate around during the day. Here they all are playing dress up. They got all decked out and then asked me to take a picture, how could I say no?
It almost looks like it was Halloween or something! Dressing up is one of their very favorite things to do.
And last but not least--A Snow Day, FINALLY!
Kobe keeps saying it's not winter because there is no snow. That all changed last weekend and we had to take advantage of it.
It was pretty icy snow so we weren't able to build a snowman, but there were plenty of snowballs thrown and sidewalks shoveled. And it melted within a couple days thanks to the rain, just how I like it!
Baby Update: 3 1/2 weeks until my due date! It's coming fast and we are all anxious to meet him!
3 comments:
I'm so exicted for you and your new little guy! Can't wait to see pics! Miss you guys!
CUTE and fun happenings at your place! Kobe is such a sweet boy!! I wish my kids would make me breakfast!:)
oh and 3 1/2 weeks, seriously!? so crazy!!
Looks like you've made the most of January and had a great time doing it. I can't believe you're so close to your due date...exciting!!!
Post a Comment