Christmas Eve is my favorite part of the celebration of Christmas. I love that the whole family comes together to portray the nativity and share talents. It is always a fun and uplifting evening!
This year the program was a little different because Bitner joined Grandpa to help narrate the program.
Karter, as the youngest baby in the family, played baby Jesus.
Knowing he wouldn't sit still or leave a costume on, we didn't force Jaxon to participate this year.
Lily was Mary and sang "Lullaby"
Kobe was a shepherd.
Our family sang while I played the cello.
The Bradley kids played a song on the hand bells, they were so good!
And it wouldn't be Christmas eve without Grandma Lewis' reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas."
Before bed the kids opened their one present of the day:
PJs
Look at those cute feet!
Normally when I pick out or make the pajamas, I pick something they can wear all year, but this year I couldn't help myself and went with matching Christmas PJs, I'm not sorry I did, they are so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment