Halloween is such a fun holiday! This year I forced everyone into a matchy, matchy family costume!
Here we are all dressed up for the Ward Trunk-or-Treat
We got so much candy from our church activity, we should have stayed home on Halloween night. But we couldn't help ourselves! The kids were too excited to tell them no.
All ready to go Trick-or-Treating.
Jaxon LOVED Halloween! He insisted on carrying his own candy bucket-even when it was really full and heavy. When I first put on his Lion head thing, he wanted it off, but as soon as he got distracted by all the excitement he forgot all about it and left in on both nights.
Now we have candy to last through the end of the year--well at the rate we're eating it maybe the end of the week!

2 comments:
You guys really pulled that off so perfectly. I can't handle how cute you all look! So fun!
Adorable Halloween "matchy matchy" idea! PS - Cute family photo as the main picture of your blog!
Post a Comment