Friday, November 1, 2013

Nice Work, Kobe

Last month I recieved an email from Kobe's teacher, in it she said , "I have chosen Kobe as my September Student of the Month. I am so pleased with Kobe's behavior and work ethic in the classroom!" Grandma Hooker and I were able to go to the assembly when they gave out the awards.
As a mom, it's nice to know that the things you are trying to teach your children are sinking in--even if it doesn't always happen at home. Kobe is a great kid, we would think so even if his teacher didn't see it too!

(As student of the month he totally got hooked up!  He recieved a lapel pin, a license plate, a coupon for a free meal from Carraba's, two pencils, and got to go on a field trip with the principal to Peter Piper's Pizza)

No comments: