Last night as Justin was picking up Lily he thought she felt hot so I took her temp. It was 103.8. So Justin ran a bath while I called the Dr who said just to give her meds and watch her symptoms. I gave Lily some tylenol and she was so tired I decided to forgo the bath and just put her in bed. I had to make a phone call and as I was on the phone I could hear Kobe in the bathroom laughing. This is what I found!
1 comment:
okay so is Lily walking already?it looked like she was in the photos below. I know what you mean about quantity versus quality. School is so hard on families!! darnit! at least we all know it won't last forever!!:) That is funny about Kobe hopping into the tub! those moments, its hard to be mad, kids do the cutest things!
Post a Comment