Kobe was a vampire, but he was too cute to be very scary!
Lily was a fairy.
So Cute!!!
We went to a festival at the YMCA, another one at the University, Trick-or-Treating, and our Ward Trunk-or-Treat. We were busy trying to have as much Halloween fun as we could possibly fit in!
In Iowa they go trick-or-treating the night before Halloween so the kids aren't out the same time as everyone who is partying. Also, the kids come to your door and tell you a joke in trade for some candy. It's a fun tradition, we'll have to be on the look out for good jokes for next year.
On Halloween,
we made sugar cookies to take to our neighbors,
painted pumpkins (much safer than carving!),
and acted silly!
We also went to the Trunk-or-Treat but didn't take any pictures, we figured we had taken enough of the kids in their costumes throughout the week!
Hope ya'll had as much fun as we did! Now we are looking forward to Thanksgiving, and a season of gratitude, family, and good food!
5 comments:
cute!cute!cute! I loved all your pics!happy halloween!
Woah! Where are my cookies? I'll let it slide this once because you did such an awesome job on those costumes!
Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes! And I think that is a great idea to do halloween the night before so it isn't so dangerous for the little kids to go out.
Cute Halloween pictures! I can't believe Lily will be a year old already so soon! Are you guys coming out for any holidays? I talked to Shannon and she wondered if you'd be here for Christmas. Anyway, glad you're doing well. Hope to see you soon!
Hi I hope you don't think I am a blog stalker. I was looking at maggie's blog and saw your name so I thought I would click on the link and check it out to see if it was Heidi Hubbard and it is! I have missed you, I wanted to ask for your forgiveness and hope that you would be my friend. I know that I was not the best of friends to you guys and I hope that you can forgive me. I think you have a darling family. If you want to be added on my blog email me and I will add you. Amee Dayton Knudsen
Post a Comment