Friday, September 17, 2010

A Little of This, and a Little of That

I was looking through my pictures and found some random ones that never made it into a blog post. 
 So I'm going to share them now!
Our first day in Utah, Lilian climbed out of her pack-in-play. She did it over and over again, but we were hoping when we got home and put her in her crib she would stay in it.  Of course, she climbed right out so we had to move her into a toddler bed. She was all over the place in her new bed and many nights I had to go put her back in bed after she had fallen out.

After my family left in July we put both kids in the same room on bunk beds. It was and has been a struggle getting them to go to sleep.  They will stay up for hours and play if we don't stop them.
Why is it that when we watch our kids sleeping it helps us realize how wonderful and precious they really are? Sometimes when they are awake I tend to forget!

Recent Booboos:
Lily's black eye :( 
We were at a friends house and she fell down and hit her eye on the corner of a block. She cried a lot, which she doesn't do often. She is normally a very tough girl.

Kobe's mysterious bug bite. Just look at that ear!  The one on your left, in case you couldn't tell!  He woke up from his nap one day and I noticed his ear was very swollen.  I asked him what happened and he told me a mosquito bit him.  Since I didn't see it happen, I'll have to take his word for it.

The kids love to play at the mall playgrounds.
On this particular day, Kobe climbed onto this wizard and said, "Mom, take a picture." And I did just that. What a poser!

Playing on the swings in the backyard
Now you see why I had to do this post, this picture is too cute not to share!

And last but not least
What are they doing on the coffee table? I'm sure you are wondering. They're stretching their backs, just ask them and that's what they'll tell you!

Thanks for indulging me!

3 comments:

Janalee said...

Those are such cute, and fun pictures! I love the one on the swings, cute kids! poor Lily's eye, that looks so painful!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

I loved the random pics! They were fun and cute. You have such good kids!

Da Mos said...

LOVE IT! I'm sure Justin was just following the cool crowd too when he saw the kids stretching their backs on the table ;) You guys are so cute love ya tons!