Oh my goodness...congratulations! And I agree about the picture, he does look a tad arched ;)
Yes, he is looking uncomfortable! Congrats, again! Excited for you guys!:)
That baby looks too much like Justin! Send him back! Just kidding, I'm so happy for you guys. I bet Kobe is so excited!
Um, could you wait until March - we already have way too many February birthdays that week... =) Love you! Jessica
How exciting! I guess we'll have to see who ends up going first! Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness...congratulations! And I agree about the picture, he does look a tad arched ;)
Yes, he is looking uncomfortable! Congrats, again! Excited for you guys!:)
That baby looks too much like Justin! Send him back! Just kidding, I'm so happy for you guys. I bet Kobe is so excited!
Um, could you wait until March - we already have way too many February birthdays that week... =) Love you! Jessica
How exciting! I guess we'll have to see who ends up going first! Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment