Saturday, August 18, 2012

Camping

One thing about living away from my family that I miss every year is our camping trip. Even though Justin was really worried about me going by myself with the three kids (hey my parents and siblings were going too) I couldn't stand missing it. We had so much fun.

 
Relaxing in the recliner/hammock is a must. The best part of where we go is that there is no cell phone reception. It's so quiet and peaceful, I really love it.

We filled our time by playing games,

and moose-watching

we were so close to it

Look at this adorable bald guy!

The kids also love to play in the river that goes through the campground.

I don't know how they do it, because the water is always frigid cold.


Jaxon turned 6 months while we were there, I still can't get over how blue his eyes are!



It's a rough life-taking naps everyday in the hammock. It was nice of Grandpa to share :)

The campground hosts came by one day and gave all the kids popsicles.

And of course it isn't camping without ending each day with a camp fire and s'mores.  What a fun way to spend a few days. I wish we could do that every year!

No comments: