Today marked the beginning of the last year in my twenties. I decided that the very best way to celebrate your birthday is by combining the efforts of your mom and husband and really nothing gets forgotten and the day turns out perfect!
Overall, my plans for the day were pretty boring, normal mom stuff. While Justin and I took Jaxon to a Dr appt, my mom and the kids were busy decorating the house for me. It was an awesome surprise!
They even decorated my chair!
I spent a couple hours during the day at Kobe's school decorating for Kindergarten graduation. Which was our big plan for the evening.
I told Justin I didn't really need a cake for my birthday because there would be refreshments at the graduation and I really believed he listened to me. We had taken two cars to graduation and he and Lily left just before we did. When we got home and they still weren't there I knew they had stopped to pick something up.
I'm not sorry they did!
It was so delicious!
It was such a wonderful day. Justin, the kids and my mom did so much to really make my birthday special! I'm blessed with such a great family!
No comments:
Post a Comment