Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kobe's Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe the year is already over. I feel like I just dropped Kobe off for his first day of Kindergarten and now he's already graduating and ready to go to first grade. This year was a lot of fun for me and for him. I loved watching him learn so much. He would come home and talk about things I had to google, ie deciduous trees, where Christopher Columbus was from, etc. One memory of Kindergarten I don't want to forget was on day in the middle of the year. I dropped Kobe off at school and was driving around the parking lot to the exit when I looked up and saw that Kobe had ran over to the fence from where I had dropped him off and was running along the fence signing "I love you." He is a sweet boy, even if getting him to tell me about his day was as painful as pulling teeth!
Proud parents waiting for Graduation to start.

The rest of his cheering section.



His teacher, Mrs. Bever


Before getting their diplomas, they said the school pledge and sang the songs they had learned in their music class throughout the year.

He is hugging Mrs. Bever in this picture.

Look they really do love each other!


Family pic, besides Jaxon who stayed home with Aunt Kimberly because he would have been a pain!

Kobe was so happy to have Grandma and Grandpa there!


Kobe and his friend Sara

What a great year Kindergarten was, I just hope his teacher in 1st grade is just as wonderful as Mrs. Bever!

No comments: