May was a crazy month with so many activities going on. Some of the things that kept us busy were end of school year activities, field trips, Mother's day, Justin's Graduation, a trip to Phoenix to find a place to live, Kindergarten Graduation, oh and preparing to move. We were just slightly busy! Here are some random pics I snapped during the month, everything else will be covered in it's own post.
Picture taken on Mother's day before church, with my 3 darling babies. I am so blessed!
While Justin and I were house at Graduation and house hunting in Phoenix, Grandma and Grandpa Hubbard kept the kids. They had a week long party!
GRandma bought them these ginormous chocolate kisses which they ate over several days, including after we got home.
Yummy!
We really enjoyed the wonderful weather in Utah this month!
This is the rainbow I saw as we were driving home from AZ. It was beautiful and touched the ground on both sides! I think it was an omen that good things are coming our way!



No comments:
Post a Comment