Saturday, August 9, 2014

Back to School

This summer went by very fast and while we were all excited for a new school year, I was sad to see my kids go.
 Jaxon really missed Kobe and Lily during they day, the house was just too quiet. This baby better hurry up and make her appearance so we all have something to do during the day!


 Kobe is starting 2nd grade and his teacher is Mrs. Hveem.

Lilian is starting Kindergarten and her teachers are Mrs. Murano (AM) and Mrs. Rogers (PM).

Of course I thought about them and worried about them all day, but when I picked them up they were so happy and both had fantastic days. They loved school and even made a few friends.

1 comment:

Janalee said...

Summer did go by way too fast! They look super cute, and so grown up! I personally like the uniforms. It just teaches them to dress to impress. Its time for school, time to learn. I had a yw come over wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, saying she fell asleep in every one of her classes... I'm thinking... hmm I wonder why!