After 9 very long months of pregnancy, we all were so anxious to meet our new little girl and she did not disappoint.
Brielle Orlean was born August 12, on her due date. I told my doctor I did not want to be pregnant a day past my due date and so I was induced!
Ready to come home from the hospital.
First photo with all 4 kids.
The kids were fascinated by her.
Our very first family photo as a family of 6.
First bath at 9 days old.
August 31st was Brielle's Blessing day. My parents came to town, and Justin's parents, Jasmin and Ron and VaLynn's family were all able to be there.
VaLynn crocheted her beautiful dress and shoes.
One month old with her bear named Bella.
Our lives are not the same! Brielle is a very sweet, mellow baby and such a calming presence in our home. She is already sleeping great and has put herself on a consistent schedule. She is making this newborn stage too easy on me!






No comments:
Post a Comment