I can't believe how fast it has happened...my little Lily went from a tiny, precious baby to a walking, babbling toddler. I want to cry! I remember with Kobe I anxiously awaited every new milestone, while with Lilian I knew it would all happen too fast and just hoped the next milestone would take its time, but it never did. She was early with everything, except teething she is just now getting her 3rd and 4th teeth.
Lilian has been such a wonderful blessing in our family. She has always been so easy to smile and laugh, which has been so much fun! She is a beautiful girl and loves people. Lily has a little personality already. She loves to walk up to one of Kobe's toy creations, take a toy, and run! Kobe chases her and she just waddles away as fast as she can laughing. I look forward to watching her personality continue to unfold and reveal itself! I feel blessed to be Lilian's mother and hope this next year is as fantastic as this past one as been! I love you Lily--Happy Birthday!!!
Here's some pictures to show how we celebrated today! Thanks everyone for the gifts, she was really spoiled!
4 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! I just realized my niece has the same name! Spelling Mae the same and everything. Crazy. I hope time can slow down for you and that you can remember every precious second of their lives!
I agree! It goes too fast. What a cute cake!
way cute post! I love all the pics! I hope Lily had a great birthday! The cake was adorable!
She can't possibly be 1 already!! My how fast the time goes...
Post a Comment