Friday, December 18, 2009

Silly Lily!

The other night I put peas on Lily's highchair tray so she could eat while I was getting the rest of dinner ready. She would not eat them. The ones she didn't throw off the edge to the dog, she squished into the tray. I tried again after she ate the rest of her dinner but she stuck out her tongue and shook her head so I couldn't put any peas into her mouth. She was not into the peas! I got her down from her chair I started washing the dishes. After a few minutes I looked over and I this is what I found:


Lily had climbed up on a chair and found something to eat. What was it, I bet you're dying to know...



Yep, the same peas she refused to eat just a few minutes before. She ate the entire bowl. Kobe even jumped up there with her and ate them too, because it looked like fun! I decided I need to start telling my children that they should not eat their vegetables and then place the veggies in a place that would require them to climb on something. My little monkeys would be sure to find them and would eat them just because they shouldn't!

4 comments:

Janalee said...

that is sooo funny! she does the funniest things! Silly Lily!!!

Amy said...

So cute! Maybe I need to try that too :) Thanks for the little treat!It was very yummy!

Tawni said...

What a funny girl. Your kids sure are cute!

Da Mos said...

That is so cute!!! Heidi I miss you guys so much!!! I need to call you sometime when we can talk I felt so bad hanging up with you on Sunday. I love you guys tons and hope you have a great Christmas!