Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Darndest Things


Here are just a few funny things Kobe has said lately.

Tonight I was making dinner with my little helper (Kobe) and I poured some lasagne noodles straight from boiling water onto a plate. Kobe reached right over to grab a noodle to eat:
Me: Don't touch that it's hot
Kobe: It's not hot, it's nice and warm.

Walking out of church today:
Kobe: Let's go home and get some lunch
Me: I'm hungry too, lets go home
Kobe: Honey, the kids are hungry

Kobe has been calling me honey for the last week and it honestly is driving me crazy, I tell him all the time that my name is mommy but he keeps calling me honey. It's cute I guess!

The other night Justin was giving Kobe a bath and Kobe stood up in the tub and starting putting his foot on the top of the water. When Justin asked him what he was doing he replied, "I'm walking on the water like Jesus!"

It has been so fun listening to all the things he comes up with, but the truth is everything he says has been something we have said. It is just so much cuter coming out of his mouth! He's like a sponge, soaking in everything, good or bad!

1 comment:

Janalee said...

honey!!! that is funny that he calles you honey! he really is just a little sponge, what a cute boy!