About Me
Tagged by Emma George
Tagged by Emma George
4 shows I like to watch
House Md
American Idol
So You Think You Can Dance (in the summer)
Project Runway
4 things I'm passionate about
My Honey
My little monsters
The Gospel
Chocolate
4 phrases I say a lot
Be nice to your sister.
Is it a need or a want? (I ask myself this all the time)
I love you.
You're welcome.
4 things I have learned from the past
You have to be able to laugh at yourself, and others for that matter.
Heavenly Father is guiding our lives and cares about all the little details as much as I do.
People will surprise you, in good and bad ways.
If you want something done right, sometimes it is best to just do it yourself.
4 places I want to go
Utah!
Germany
Shopping alone
On a cruise to the Bahamas, maybe someday, soon!
4 things I did yesterday
This is hard, I can barely remember what I did today. Wednesday...
Oh yeah, I was sick yesterday.
Laid on the couch while the kids watched tv all morning
Test drove a minivan
Spent time with Justin over dinner
and, accomplished very little around the house!
4 things I look forward to
Summer break and having my husband back
Spending time with my family in just 2 1/2 weeks
Vacay with my honey to the Bahamas
Watching our family grow.
4 things I love about Winter
When it's over
Watching the first snowfall, usually wishing it would be the only snowfall
Cuddling on the couch with Justin, watching a movie and drinking hot chocolate after the kids are in bed.
When the windows in my house get all steamy from cooking dinner.
4 things on my wish list
Healthy, happy children.
For laundry to wash itself and my house to keep itself clean.
A second vehicle
An extra hour a day I could dedicate to any project of my choice, the trick is I would also need the energy to make it through that hour and still be awake!
4 people I tag
Maggie Tracy
Alicia Berlin
Heather Kramer
Kellie Morris (I hope this "encourages" you to update your blog
and while you're at it you might as well post some pictures of Marcus!)
2 comments:
You said that was going to be pointless! I really enjoyed reading that!
Happy birthday Heidi! I hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment