No really you'll never guess. And if you don't watch American Idol, you probably won't care!
She was walking in front of us as we were heading from the terminal to the baggage claim. I saw the dreads and feather earring and I said, "Justin, that's Crystal Bowersox." (The runner up on this seasons American Idol) So I ran ahead and sure enough it was her pushing her son in a stroller with another girl and a guy(maybe her boyfriend) carrying her guitar. So cool! I liked Crystal from week 1 and was hoping she would win, so I thought it was so neat to see her and stand 5 feet away from her in the tram. Once people started recognizing her they were asking to get a picture with her, but by the time Justin convinced me to go up to her she was telling people she needed to get her bags, bummer! We didn't get a very good picture but I think you can tell it's her.
And then as we were walking out the airport door with our bags Lee DeWyze (The American Idol winner) walked into the airport. WHAT!
Obviously there must be some American Idol event in Orlando this weekend, but it was awesome to see two famous people in a ten minutes period. Even if they are newly famous, and only because of American Idol. I really enjoyed watching both of them on the show this season and think they will both be great artists. And now I have pictures of them at the beginning of their careers!
We are off to cruise the Bahamas tomorrow and after such a great start to our trip I only hope the rest can live up to today!
2 comments:
That's so awesome! Have fun on your cruise!
I just found out you guys have a blog. Yay! How fun that you were able to see the new Idol!!
Post a Comment