HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOBE!
Kobe turned 5 this year, CRAZY! The day before his birthday his kept saying, "Remember Mom, you're going to decorate while I'm sleeping and surprise me." It's not such a surprise anymore I guess!
For his birthday he said he wanted a baseball cake, a party at the
park and a pinata. Such easy requests. I love parties at a park because
you don't have to plan games to entertain the kids! During the day Kobe
had preschool, I decorated the cake, and we had pigs-n-blankets for
dinner. We opened presents early so we would have time to get everything ready for the park.
Lots of presents, soooo spoiled!
Cards came from Grandma and Grandpa Great Moe, Grandma Great Lewis, and Grandma Great Hooker.
Lily helped him open her present.
A lap desk from Aunt VaLynn, Ron, Bitner and Tobias. and he also got a crayon bag and coloring book from the Morris'.
Kobe was really excited about the Legos he got from Grandma and Grandpa Hubbard. Just see his face below:
A Hot Wheels race track from Mom and Dad.
All the gifts, he is one lucky boy!
I love decorating cakes for my kids birthdays and always spend a lot of time on them, mostly because I'm such an amateur that it takes me forever. Right after I finished I thought about taking a picture of it, but decided to wait, bad idea! I wrapped it with plastic wrap and put it on the floor of the van to take to the park. When we got to the park Kobe was so excited he unbuckled and jumped out of his seat and as he was hurrying to get out of the van he stepped right on the cake. I screamed! Luckily he stepped on the edge and not right in the middle!
At the beginning of the part only a few people were there because most of his friends play on the same tball team which planned a last minute game for that night. But everyone showed up after awhile and we had a lot of fun!
Kobe got just what he wanted a baseball cake, a party in the park, and a pinata.
The next day Kobe got two more presents in the mail, books and a tshirt from Grandma and Grandpa Hooker. And a scooter from Uncle Josh, since it was raining we had to try it out inside!
Happy Birthday buddy. We have loved every minute of the last 5 years. You are such a special part of our family. You are a good big brother and such a smart boy. We enjoy your creativity. Thanks for making us laugh! We love you so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment