Monday, December 1, 2014

Lily's Birthday

I felt like Lily's birthday came really fast this year, and since our stove/oven was broken leading up to her birthday I was unable to make the dinner and cake that she wanted. It was a bummer, but I think it bothered me more than it bothered her. The day before her birthday, Sunday, we invited Ron, VaLynn and family, and Grandma and Grandpa Hooker over for dinner and cake. We ended up having hoagie sandwiches and a cake from Walmart that we stuck Frozen figurines into.

 






 

I ran out of time to decorate before the family party so I did it after everyone left and surprised her when she woke up on her birthday.





Some of her presents were Elsa and Anna dolls, the Frozen movie, clothes, money and an easy-bake oven. Thanks to everyone who helped spoil her and make her day special.

So that's it, my little girl is 6 years old and had a wonderful birthday to prove it!

No comments: