So, we went to Iowa and when we came back something new was crawling around the Hooker's house.... Before we left Lily had been getting up on her hands and knees rocking back and forth and she had even starting moving forward a little bit. She would get up on her hands and feet (like a bear crawl) and plop herself back down, she actually moved forward quite a bit doing this. She had also even managed to get into crawling position and move hand, hand, knee, plop. We knew she was well on her way to crawling, but we were surprised to come home after only 4 days of being away and seeing her crawling everywhere. Here's two videos so you can see for yourself.
3 comments:
Way to goo Lily! that is awesome! Oh and your new house is so awesome! congrats you guys!
I'm so excited you have a blog now! Now we can keep up on your lives. I'm glad everything's going well for you and you look like you're all having tons of fun. I can't believe Lily's old enough to crawl! She's too little! Cute kids! Make sure you call us when you're in Utah!
Heidi! I am so happy to have found you! What a beautiful family you have. I am so glad I will be able to keep up with you now that I found you!
Post a Comment