Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BRET'S HOME

One of the main reasons we went to Utah is because within a two week period Bret was coming home from his mission and Josh was leaving on his. The day after we got in, we were headed to the airport to see Bret. I was soooooo excited to see him! I'm pretty sure with all my family members we brought chaos into the airport. However there were several other families waiting for their missionaries as well.

While we waited we had a little fun with the signs:



The kids wore these adorable Australian hats and some necklaces we made.

 Kolin was just too cute not to snap a picture of.

And finally after waiting forever, we saw him:
 
 He looked just like he did when he left.  It was so good to see him and he didn't even seem "weird" like some return missionaries are. Although I do know that he felt strange being home and not being a missionary any more. It is so nice to have him home and I can't wait to be at the airport doing it all over again in two years when Josh returns!

No comments: