Monday, August 15, 2011

Utah!

So I'm still playing catch up seeing as this happened a month and a half ago, but the kids and I went to Utah for two weeks the beginning of August--YAY!  Justin had to stay home for clinics and class--BOO! The next few posts are some of the big things we did while we were out there.

Some other things we did that didn't get their own post:
  • Played lots and lots at Grandma's house.
  • Saw my college roommate's brand new baby.
  • Went to dinner with some high school friends.
  • Had family pictures taken
  • Went to red robin with the entire family
  • Went to the temple with Josh
  • Ate at Angie's in Logan,  YUM!
  • Went to lunch with my 5th grade teacher and a really good childhood friend.
  • Said good-bye to Josh for two years :(
It was such a busy, but crazy fun two weeks!

1 comment:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Wow, I loved all the posts! Makes me miss you so much...even more than I already do! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!